Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Having Fun At Trefoil Ranch










So here we are at the stables and this is what Chelsey (Boots) and I do on down time. we sit in the muck buckets. just for fun. we spend all day up on the mesa working with the boys. Chelsey is also the girl that i have found a second home with. She just applied to go to EA either this semester or spring so well see. We have a huge split in the riding staff. its Dory and I against Gummy Worm, Squishy, Red, Indi, and Nibs who we cant figure out what side shes on.



This is Dory who is the other side kick on this side of the fence and Aladdin who we lovingly call the puppy. we were having fun that day. the things we do to the poor boys.




For the fourth of july Kari (Ice Box), Kattie (Sundance), and Sarah (Poppy), all went to Chelseys house for a great night of fireworks and movies. we did almost all the fire works then we went and layed in the grass and had Zack ( Chesleys Brother) takes some pictures of us laying in a star shape it was alot of fun. from me clock wise is Chelsey, poppy, Ice Box, and Sundance.

Chelsey was laughing even thought it looks like shes frowing.


This was one of the days we went to the ranch (C &B Ranch) and Chels and I were in the tractor. i ended up finding out that I have really bad hay fever and ended up sleeping for Three hours that day because of it. and Chels got a hold of my camera. She was having quite a good time giving me heck for it. Its really crazy how alike Chels and I are.

2 comments:

T+C=N said...

Good job with the pics! Looks like your having fun! Trent and I got to have lunch with your dad today and it was so good to see F.A.M.I.L.Y! I bet you miss them as much as I do. But I hear you get to go home for the 24th! Lucky you! Love you!

Patsy said...

Cam, I thought you were going to a girls scout camp, where do the boys come in?

Are you well now. Take a trip to Wy one of these week ends!???