Thursday, February 19, 2009

I Love These Girls!




Last Night was so fun! Tandi (in the maroon vest) and I went to dinner at Texas Roadhouse. Then we met at Lacies (in the gray poka dot shirt)house. we went and got Dodie's Car from the shop and while Laice was driving that i got to drive her truck. (SO Fun!) we sat around and waited for shandi(in the peach and blue shirt) to get off work then we all jumped in the truck and went to the weekly dance that they have in Gilbert. we had fund dancing and just laughin at everyone there and laughin at the crazy things we were doing.
David taught me a bunch of Different lifts that i learned really fast. We were both supprised at how quick I was picking them up.

at the end of the dance David (the one being lifted) and Logan (the lifter) wanted to try this... and they did it. we girls were laughin so hard. This was one of the funnest nights that we have all had I a very long time!

No comments: