Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Workin hard or hardly workin?

Crazy to think that I only have seven more shifts to work before im done. I was sittin' here at work tonight thinkin that its getting closer to March 25. And honestly Im scared and exctied at the same time. At times it feels like its comming way to fast. Then there are thoes days when It doesn't seem to be getting here.
Just thinkin about all the things that I need to get done is crazy. Today I ran around Thatcher getting my driving record, going to the lab, and to HR, and Empolyee health. (Mom would be proud of me to know that I did get everythin on the list done that has been stackin up for the last week) :)
Then when I get home this week I need to wash and detail my truck so I can get it on the market. (If there is anyone lookin for a little pickup with good gas mileage and well taken care of let me know.) Then helpin mom with with my suit and on black jacket. and gettin all the little things that are left on my list, like tennis shoes, panty hoes, gloves, sewing and first aid kits, and just a few of the other eccential that every girl needs.
I do have to say that on friday it felt like being back in 6th grade in Snowflake. My friend Garrett and I went to lunch then we went back to the institute and were playin pool when Bo came in and then all the funness started. I sware I havent been teased and been able to dish it out like that in ages. I havent laughed that hard in forever. it was alot of fun. (This last paragraph was a little outta left field but i figured it was funny)

2 comments:

Farnes Family said...

Well I am proud of you! I hope you get everything together. Sorry that i missed your endowment session. I was ready to go and then I realized that I couldn't find my recommend so sorry about that. Hey What kind of truck is it and how many miles and how much are you wanting to sell it for? You know the details. Good luck and hope to talk to you soon. Love ya

Anonymous said...

Missions are hard, but they are worth it! you'll do great! Stay close to the Lord. Learn to listen. Learn to recognize the Spirit and help others to do so too. I want to write you so don't forget to write at least once. I'm an awesome letter writer!!
8280 N. Lookout View Tr.
Flagstaff, AZ 86004
Love ya lots! Very proud of you and your decision to serve the Lord for 18 months. May He bless you and keep you.